Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- FREE Pet Education Seminar
- CD14 Councilman Jose Huizar’s Week in NELA
- Gilbert Cedillo’s First Annual Latin Jazz & Music Festival Schedule
- Suspects sought in Highland Park car-to-car shooting
- A Question of “Personhood”
- The Trees of Saint Dominic’s
- Read August 2014 Boulevard Sentinel Print Edition Here
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses