Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- CELEBRATION! Grand Re-Opening of Eagle Rock City Hall
- HIGHLAND PARK’S FIRST EVER SCAVENGER HUNT!
- 22nd ANNUAL DISCOVERY TOUR This Saturday NOV. 22
- TONIGHT: Public Hearing on Removing Restricted Business Hours on Colorado Boulevard
- Susan Rocha honored by Mayor Garcetti
- Largest Dia de los Muertos Altar in NELA
- *HOWL-OWEEN** Costume Contest Reminder
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses