Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- Weekend Update
- Optimist Youth Homes and Family Services 5k Walk-4-Youth Walkathon
- Center for the Arts Eagle Rock Receives $25,000 Grant
- Goldline Suicide on North Figueroa
- Some NELA Calendar Items
- Caltrans and Metro Add Two More Public Hearings for Community Feedback to Draft Environmental Document on SR-710
- April Print Edition of the Boulevard Sentinel
- Councilmember José Huizar – Northeast LA WEEKLY
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses