Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- Taste of Eagle Rock
- Elliott Caine Quartet – May 30th at Colombo’s
- CD14 Utility Box Art Expands to Highland Park
- Whoop Whoop Whoop, Crash, Bang, Click Click
- May 2015 Issue is on the Street
- The Elliott Caine Quintet at The South Pasadena Eclectic Music Festival
- Scoping the Arroyo Restoration
- Weekend Update
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses