Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- Renters’ Rights Workshop/Taller Sobre Derechos de Inquilinos: Wednesday, Nov. 18, 6pm-8pm
- TODAY El Niño Town Hall Meeting
- October Movie Nights: Sycamore Grove Park
- NELA Planathon: Updating the NELA Community Plan
- September Boulevard Sentinel is on the Street
- EAGLE ROCK WATER MAIN BREAK
- Future of Policing: Days of Dialogue Tuesday, August 11, 6:00 pm
- August Boulevard Sentinel Print Edition
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses