Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- LAUSD School Board Candidate Town Hall
- Multi-family Boy Scout Yard Sale Fundraiser February 1st
- $3,000 to help NELA Homeowners retrofit their houses
- Important announcement: Southwest Museum
- PUBLIC MEETING: Arroyo Seco Environmental Restoration Study
- January 2015 Boulevard Sentinel is on the Street!
- December Print Edition On-line NOW! (and all of 2014)
- Traffic Alert: Street Flooding on Colorado Boulevard at La Loma
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses