Surprised to see a new chick has made its home at The Loft on Colorado Blvd. Good to see this colorful change after so many years.
Getting rid of that black plastic would be nice, too. Just goes to show this place is for the birds.
- Boulevard Sentinel July Print Edition
- Police Surround Home of Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council Leader
- Elliott Caine 4tet @ Colombo’s, 6/27
- How About Remove a Freeway That’s There Now?
- 710 Freeway Extension Meeting – Tonight 6 pm
- Teen CSI Camp in Altadena
- LA River Follies Starring Jose Huizar
- 14th Annual Strike Out AIDS at Dodger Stadium
Daily BS Archives
The Best Businesses